373 STRAWBERRY PARK
BEAVER CREEK, COLORADO
This incredible, partially furnished, slopeside estate is located in the most exclusive gated community in Beaver Creek, Strawberry Park. Beaver Creek is known for its fine dining, unique village, family-friendly environment and world-class skiing. Take advantage of the Vilar Performing Arts Center, Beaver Creek Golf Course, and exclusive restaurants, elegant spas and shopping all within the village. Experience first-class living at one of the world’s most renowned mountain resorts.
The residence has undergone a multi-million dollar renovation completed Spring 2015 by Schaefer Construction with the goal to create one of the most amazing ski resort properties in the world. The home doesn’t miss the mark, enjoy unparalleled ski-in/ski-out access right to your own custom ski room with boot and glove dryers. Stunning, dramatic, and unobstructed views of Beaver Creek Mountain, Beaver Creek Village, Settler’s Way ski run, and mountain views are enjoyed throughout the home. All bedrooms are spacious en suite rooms and are punctuated with fine craftsmanship.
The home’s fully equipped gourmet kitchen is spacious and comfortable for family and friends to gather and for a premiere chef to cook. Work up your appetite in the exercise room, indoor basketball court and 24-foot climbing wall. The residence features seamless indoor-outdoor living for all seasons with expansive heated decks, open patios and covered outdoor spaces. Relax in the comfortable great room with its two-story stone fireplace and take in the spectacular Colorado mountain landscape from the 25-foot floor to ceiling windows. Step outside to the outdoor living room that is fully covered with built in overhead heaters, a gorgeous stone fireplace and private backdrop views of the ski slopes. Enjoy a soak in the state-of-the-art 10-person hot tub or make s’mores by the outdoor cozy fire-pit.
The spacious master suite has its own cozy fireplace with a beautiful sitting area and library. The master bathroom has a jetted tub, steam shower, bidet, toilet, and air conditioning with the ultimate in views and comfort.
The second master suite is its own wing. With gorgeous walnut hardwood floors, the suite has a private living area situated around a fireplace and game table. There is a convenient kitchenette equipped with a built-in Sub-Zero, two vented cooking burners, Miele built-in coffee machine, microwave, and sink. The suite’s bedroom not only has its own fireplace but has a balcony with an outdoor fireplace to enjoy the Colorado outdoors from the privacy of your room.
Kids and even adults will love the home’s gorgeous bunk room with five individual Iphone docking stations & televisions, and if that isn’t enough, there’s a built-in LED mirror TV in the bathroom. You are never far away from entertainment in this home!
373 Strawberry Park | Facts & Features
FACTS & FEATURES
- Builder: George Shaeffer Construction
- Architect: Gwathmey Pratt Schultz Lindall Architects
- 8 Ensuite bedrooms including main master, two junior master suites, and guest master wing with living area, kitchenette, loft and private deck with fireplace
- 12 Bathrooms – 8 full baths and 4 half baths
- Partially furnished
- Ski-in/Ski-out private setting estate in Strawberry Park on 2.75 acres with gorgeous ski mountain views. 2nd largest lot in Strawberry Park
- Great room has views towards Beaver Creek Ski Mountain
- Gorgeous outdoor living area patio with fireplace and overhead heaters. Large backyard with heated patio area, 10 person hot tub and cozy fire-pit area
- Chefs kitchen with full size Sub-Zero refrigerator & freezer, 8-burner GE Monogram with 2 ovens, compactor and two Kitchen Aid dishwashers
- Custom bunk room with 5 bunks & individual Iphone docks and bathroom with oversize vanity and built-in LED mirror TV.
- 8 Gas fireplaces – six indoor fireplaces including one see-through from dining to sitting area, one indoor/outdoor see-through fireplace from guest suite living room to outdoor living area deck, one on outdoor patio living area, one outdoor fire pit
- Custom designed ski room with boot and glove drying system and ski racks
- Built-in library with sliding ladder and sitting area
- Beautiful billiards room with hardwood floors and wet bar
- State-of-the-art theater with luxury lounge chairs and couches. Designer powder room with lighted Onyx counter top
- Large Game Room with Hardwood floors, full bar with beverage mini refrigerator, dishwasher, icemaker, and sink
- Indoor basketball court and 24 foot climbing wall for all skill levels of climbers
- Temperature controlled wine room
- Bonus room perfect for exercise or massage room
- In-floor radiant gas heat throughout
- A/C in master and two junior master suites
- Finishes include: Hardwood floors, stone, beams and carpet throughout
- 3+ Car garage includes professional set-up for ski tuning
End Facts & Features | 373 Strawberry Park, Beaver Creek, Colorado located in the Vail Valley, Colorado and listed by Malia Cox Nobrega and Andie Ohde of LIV Sotheby’s International Realty | VailLuxuryGroup.com | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT BEAVER CREEK SKI RESORT
Beaver Creek is known to host many events and is filled with homeowners that love their time with family and friends while enjoying the Colorado lifestyle. The quaint village atmosphere has world class dining, shopping, fine art galleries, and a beautiful outdoor skating rink all conveniently connected by heated walkways and escalators. People flock to Beaver Creek for legendary service, unmatched skiing and the intimacy and relaxation of one of the best mountain towns in the West. The best part about Beaver Creek is that the entire resort is an exclusive little community all it’s own and everything is about drawing people in. Enjoy a scenic open air sleigh ride to those elegantly rustic cabins serving amazing cuisine or play a few rounds of golf at one of the longest established golf courses in the Vail Valley.
Beaver Creek Dial-a-Ride Service
The Beaver Creek’s Dial-a-Ride Service provides complimentary door-to-door transportation within the Beaver Creek, Bachelor Gulch, and Arrowhead villages. Homeowners and guests have transportation to be anywhere within the resort.
World Cup Ski Events
Beaver Creek ski resort hosts the annual “Birds of Prey” World Cup event, and recently the 2015 FIS Alpine World Ski Championships. As the only men’s Audi FIS Ski World Cup stop in the United States, the Birds of Prey has evolved into one of the world’s premier ski events. Beaver Creek Mountain is home to the formidable Birds of Prey racecourse, challenging an international roster of top athletes for one week of racing featuring Men’s Alpine Ski Racing
The Vilar Performing Arts Center
Beaver Creek is the proud home to the Vilar Performing Arts Center which is a 535-seat venue that offers a diverse series of cultural events throughout the year from internationally renowned dance companies and Broadway tours to platinum-selling recording artists and family productions.
The Beaver Creek Club
You can join the Beaver Creek Club to weave yourself quickly into the fabric of the Beaver Creek lifestyle. The Beaver Creek Club was been established exclusively for property owners of Beaver Creek, providing its members and their guests with unique opportunities and special privileges to more fully enjoy Beaver Creek Resort. Gold Membership benefits here and Charter Membership benefits here.
Beaver Creek Golf Club
The Beaver Creek Golf Club, nestled against the slopes of Beaver Creek Mountain, is one of the longest established golf courses in the Vail Valley. Opened in 1982, the course was designed by noted course architect Robert Trent Jones, Jr. and is known and respected for its long, narrow challenging fairways and its stunning scenery.
To view our 360-degree videos of the tee boxes, fairways and holes click here to take a Virtual Tour.
Beaver Creek is open to the public from May 6 – June 14 and September 16 – October 2. Starting June 15th through September 15th the course is exclusively available to Beaver Creek, Bachelor Gulch and Arrowhead lodging guests and Beaver Creek Club Members.
The Beaver Creek Art’s Festival
For 30 years, art lovers and collectors converge in Beaver Creek Village for the Beaver Creek Art Festival to meet local and national artists from 30 different states who will showcase their works including glass, mixed media, paintings, jewelry, and pottery. A unique blend of contemporary, original works at affordable prices.
Beaver Creek Rodeo
Dial-a-Ride service can also be used to go to the Beaver Creek Rodeo. Get out your cowboy boots, hats for this annual family-friendly summer tradition. With exciting events, food, drinks, free pony rides and face painting for the kids. Events include Bareback and Saddle Bronc Riding, the kid-friendly Calf Scramble and Mutton Bustin’, Team Roping, Barrel Racing, audience participation Burro Racing and the always exciting Bull Riding competition. Of course, this is not your typical rodeo, guests can enjoy luxuries with an extensive bubbly and wine, refreshing margaritas and much more.